Main activities of USIR
The main activity of the Union of shareholders and investors of Russia is direct investing in European real estate and companies of the European Union.
Financial experts of the Union shareholders and investors of Russia provide consulting and legal services to Russian investors wishing to invest financial resources in one of the most advanced, stable and profitable economies in the world.
• organize and hold business negotiations and presentations of specific investment projects, including during international investment conferences,
• hold individual business meetings with partners around the world,
• help to search business partners in the European market and extend relations,
• help with business immigration to the European Union,
• search profitable real estate in Europe available for purchase and assist in processing,
• provide consulting services in the field of direct investment in the European economy and transaction support.
In addition, our investment activities are inextricably connected with our social activities to improve literacy of Russian investors and to protect their interests at the international level.
The Union of shareholders and investors of Russia is the only organization that represents Russian investors’ interests in such global investor associations as the World Federation of Investors (The World Federation of Investors, WFI) and the European Federation of Financial Services Consumers (EuroFinUse).
The Chairman of the Presidium of the Union of the shareholders and investors of Russia Alexey Smirnov is a member of the executive committee of WFI. In this capacity, Alexei Smirnov participate in general assemblies of the organization and international investment conferences, establishing a dialogue with European businessmen and politicians looking for investors for their projects.